Who are we?
Beehiveit was launched in 2019 with a vision to become the number one online classifieds marketplace for all things hire & rent. It is one single platform for anyone looking to hire or rent anything, such as hire out everyday items, offer services for hire or renting properties or space. We are open to all, businesses and individuals alike.
What can I use Beehiveit for?
Beehiveit is a free classifieds marketplace where you can hire or rent anything, all in one single platform.
- Hire Stuff – Own less, experience more. Hire anything from members within your neighbourhood.
- Rent Space – Need extra space for storage? A venue for an event? Browse through our listings.
- Hire Services – Find trusted services providers from your local area and book directly with them.
- Rent Properties – Find your roommate, flat or house here.
Are items protected for loss or damage while on hire?
We are a classified platform where you can list your items and advertise for free of charge. The sole responsibility for any loss or damage lies with the owner of the item. To ensure your items are protected against loss or damage, recommend the following:
- Only lend to people you feel comfortable with. Beehiveit verifies the members email address. But additional precaution should be taken. As a precaution, check & take copies of their ID
- Take a cash security deposit to the value of the item hired until safe return of the hired item
- Put a rental contract in place
- Take insurance cover (check with your insurer that it covers you for hiring the item out to others)
Who can use Beehiveit?
We are a UK based platform. Anyone who is over the age 18 years and is a UK resident can use our platform.
How do I get started on Beehiveit?
Complete a registration simple form. After registering, log in to your email account that you used for registration and you will see an email from Beehiveit, open the email and click on the link to activate your Beehiveit account. After activating, your Beehiveit member account is ready to use.
What should I do if I do not see the “Account Activation” email from Beehiveit?
If you don’t see an email from us in your inbox, it may have mistakenly gone into your spam folder. Please go to your spam folder, mark it as “not spam”, and then click on the “Account Activation” link to get your Beehiveit account activated.
I would like to register now, where do I find the registration form?
You will find Login/Registration in the top right hand corner of our website. You can also click on the button below to take you to the registration form.
What should I include in my Beehiveit product listing?
Consider including things like the brand, model, name, size, weight, power, and so on. Listings with good photographs really help engage other members, too.
Need more help?
You can solve most problems instantly by reading our Frequently Asked Questions page, but if you cannot find the answer, please contact us.